Southwest Electric’s Take Control & Save program encourages members to become more energy conscious and purchase ENERGY STAR® equipment to help control their electric usage. All rebates are limited to “full-time” services using more than 6,000 kWh’s on an annual-basis. Rebates are available to all types of services.
Overview of all rebates:
- Ground-source/geothermal heat pump 19.1 EER (new installation) - $750 per ton
- Ground-source/geothermal heat pump 19.1 EER (replacement of existing unit) - $200 per ton
What is a ground-source/geothermal heat pump? Check out this video at Energy.gov.
- Floor insulation with the installation of a ground-source heat pump - up to $500
- Mini-split (ductless) heat pump 16.5 SEER - $150 per ton
- Dual-fuel heat pump 16.5 SEER - $150 per ton
- ENERGY STAR® window/room air conditioner - $50
- Heat pump water heater - $50
- Energy Audit - up to $500